What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Almond Oil (substitute Sunflower or Grapeseed if allergic)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vitamin E Oil (Heath Food Stores)
- In a double boiler, melt the coca butter over low heat. Then add the coconut and almond oils and melt until completely liquid.
- Place the mixture in a bowl; chill 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in cocoa powder and vitamin E; use a mixer (hand mixer or stand mixer works fine) to whip until stiff peaks form; keep mixing if peaks fall or move.
- Spoon cream into a jar. Keeps 6 months-1 year.
How To Use:
Massage a dollop of cream over dry skin. Works best after a shower.
Keep up with me on social media (more links in the future):