What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Citric Acid (Health Food Stores or Online)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Epsom Salts
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Muffin Pan
- Witch Hazel (Health Food Stores or Online)
- Add baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch in a bowl; Stir in salts and sugar.
- Fill a small spray bottle with vanilla and witch hazel. Lightly spray and mix until it forms a crumbly dough. Make sure it stays together in your hand when you squeeze it.
- Spray your muffin pan with cooking oil before packing the mixture inside. Let it set overnight before removing.
How To Use:
Fill your tub or shower and drop in one bath bomb for a relaxing bath or drop one into a large basin for a foot soak. Soak 5-10 minutes.
Keep up with me on social media (more links in the future):