Today I’m going to offer you a triple recipe! The basic bath fizzy recipe is the same, the aromatherapy blend is up to you! Feel free to adjust the number of drops to suit your needs and add only 2-3 drops of food coloring if you want a colored bath fizzy. Too many drops and it will stain your tub!
- Chamomile-Neroli (25 drops Chamomile essential oil/25 drops Neroli essential oil)
- Ylang ylang-Sage (10 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil/12 drops Clary Sage essential oil/ 35 drops Lavender essential oil)
- Lavender-Geranium (25 drops Lavender essential oil/ 25 drops Geranium essential oil)
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 Cup Almond Oil
- 1 Cup Citric Acid (Health Food Stores)
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- Aromatherapy Blend
- Add almond oil and your aromatherapy blend to a bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch; mix thoroughly.
- Add oil mixture to dry ingredients; mix until it forms a crumbly dough.
- Pack the mixture into a muffin pan or mold of your choice. Make sure you’ll be able to remove your bath fizzies from it! Let it set overnight.
- Remove your bath bombs from the mold. Be gentle, or your bath fizzies can crack or come apart!
How To Use:
Drop your bath fizzy into the tub under the running water. Sit in your tub and relax for at least 15-20 minutes to feel the soothing effects! Enjoy!
Keep up with my shop & social media!:
Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlackCurrant