The Autumn 2015 Collection is here!!!
It’s been a long road of soap, sweat and tears but the Autumn Collection is ready for your seasonal purchasing convenience! We have 10, that’s right 10, new scents to choose from in glycerin soap and soy wax tarts! Each of them was carefully selected for seasonal appeal and designed with lovely warm colors. I’m sure you’re anxious to learn the new line so I’ll cut to it!
The new scents for Autumn:
- Alpine Frost- A masculine Pine scent with fresh snow notes.
- Almond Biscotti- All the warmth and deliciousness of a great morning coffee snack!
- Apple Cinnamon A classic for the seasonal harvests.
- Black Tea- A spicy masculine scent.
- Cranberry Chutney- You can practically taste Thanksgiving dinner!
- Gingersnap- That’s one spicy cookie!
- Mandarin Spice- It may be fall but we love oranges year round.
- Pomegranate Cider- A twist on a classic beverage.
- Pumpkin Spice- Who wouldn’t want a slice of this soap?
- Red Apple- Sweet and juicy like a fresh picked McIntosh!
Are you excited? I sure am! My mouth is watering so badly right now! Now available for the sweater season! 😀
Keep up with my shop & social media!:
Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlackCurrant